Amitraz 12.5% For Mange Mites/Demodetic scabies/Fleas/Tick infestation in DOG – 20 ml
Treat demodetic moldy like scabies, mange mites, scabies, external parasites / control of fleas (flea & tick).
Recommended dosage and how to use:
Spray / Dipping:
Mix 2ml – 4ml Amitras with 1 liter of water. After treatment the dog is not allowed to enter the pool. Drain the water until completely dry. Avoid licking dog during use.
Take A Bath:
1. Shower the dog with regular shampoo.
2. Rinse with clean water but with the fur still wet conditions.
3. Mix 2ml – 4ml Amitraz with 1 liter of water, or as needed.
4. flush dog’s body with a mixture of Amitraz.
5. Scrub dog’s body for 10-15 minutes, especially the area affected by fungal infection (when applying the solution do not let the dog lick the medicine).
6. Dry the dog’s body until it is completely dry without rinsing water.
• Do not in use in cats.
• Do not use in breeding dogs in pregnant, lactating or dogs under the age of 2 months.
• During the use of the drug should not be the dog licked.
• Just for external treatment.
• Avoid out of reach of children.
• Wash hands with soap after using the drug. For sensitive people should wear gloves.
• Do not consume food and beverages after application.