ReviDerm® 0,01 contains 0.01%Tretinoin in a cream base substance. Tretinoin provides hyper-proliferasicpidermal effects, stratum corneum solidification, and glycosaminoglycan increase in epidermis. Whitening of Hyperpigmenation lesion occurs with the decrease of melanine epidermal contents. Reduction of aging Wrinkle lines occur with the stored of new collagens below the dermis. Preliminary improvement will be presented by skin smoothness
- Help to relieve fine Wrinkles on face skin (mild to moderate photodamage).
- 01 and 0,02 ReviDerm(3) are advised for patient who just starts tretinoin therapy, or to maintain the achieved treatment results after high content tretinoin administration for photodamage treatment.
- Before applying tretinoin, wash patient face first with mild soap, then dry it off, and wait for 20 – 30 minutes before applying Revi Derm.
- Apply gently and in a thin layer, once a day before sleep (at night) on the affected skin (where fine wrinkles occur).
- Skin rejuvenation requires long term treatment. Marked with skin smoothness, the treatment result is achieved within +12 weeks. After 24 weeks, it will appear wrinkle line improvement, and treatment may be continued to achieve perfection. Discontinuation trebinoin usage will reduce the improvement effect. Unknown efficacy and security tretinoin of more than 52 week usage.
- Following the achievement of the treatment result, it is necessary to maintain the progress achieved by reducing the treatment period frequency